23 | A Look Back at Season One
Wow, is it really the end of season one? I am so incredibly grateful for all of you for supporting me over the past six months as I started this new adventure.
On this week’s episode I take a look back at season one and break down a few of my all-time favorite episodes and the takeaways that have helped me in my classroom during this crazy year!
I’ll be taking a break from new episodes for the summer, but That Music Podcast will be back in full-force in the fall!
Links and Resources:
- Start the Year Strong (free webinar)
- Episode 5: Music Therapy with Kate Shannon, MT-BC
- Episode 8: Technology in the Music Classroom with Katherine Miller
- Episode 14: We Are Still All Connected
- Episode 15: Digital Music Teaching with Michelle Rose
- Episode 22: What This Year Has Taught Me
This episode is brought to you by my free webinar on Starting the Year Strong. If you’re ready to take the first step towards a successful year of teaching, head on over to www.thatmusicteacher.com/startstrong to reserve your spot!
Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss any new episodes of That Music Podcast. You can check out show notes and more at www.thatmusicteacher.com.
While you’re here, take a moment to join the free General Music Mastermind Facebook group!